" Visual Art My art works reflects the memory of past traditional architecture from south Western KSA to explore this memory with emphasis on the poetics"
Assistant professor at the Faculty of Art and Design - King Abdulaziz university.
• Bachelor of Islamic Arts with an educational
preparation Course at King Abdulaziz University,
with first class honors, 1422 - (2003).
• Masters degree (Contemporary Craft) from
Coventry University in the UK with honors in 2009.
• PhD. in Design and Visual Arts at Coventry
University in Britain.
• New Designer Gallery - London, January,2009.
• Herbert Gallery - Coventry, UK, 2010.
• Meter Room Gallery – Coventry, UK, 2011.
• Exhibition at the University of Warwick (Conference) - UK, 2011.
• Lanchester Gallery at Coventry University - UK, 2011.
• Tasami Gallery – Jeddah at Serafi Mall on January 29, 2015.
• Ather Gallary Gallery – Jeddah at Serafi Mall on January 25, 2016.
• The Gold Moor Gallery – Jeddah on February 18, 2016.
• Alserkal Avenue – Dubai on March 6, 2016.
• Dubai Art Gallary -Dubai on March 19, 2016.
• Ather Gallary – Jeddah at Serafi Mall on October 12, 2016.
Certificates of Appreciation:
• A certificate of thanks and appreciation for giving a gift (artwork) to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Fahd bin Abdul Aziz in a graduation ceremony (1420) at King Abdulaziz University.
• A certificate of thanks and appreciation fgiving an artwork as a gift to Her Highness the wife of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques campus (1421) at King Abdulaziz University.
• A certificate of thanks and appreciation for giving an artwork to princess Hissa AlShaalan ,wife of the Crown Prince at King Abdulaziz University, 1421 H.
• A certificate of thanks and appreciation for giving an artwork as a gift to the Rector Prof. Dr. Ghazi Obaid Madani – Rector of Abdulaziz University - 1422 H.
• scholarship to the University of Coventry worth 5,000 pounds.
Symposiums and Conferences:
Art in a cold climate ‘A Turning Point West Midlands event in partnership with Birmingham City University and the University of Warwick’ (conference 9 November 2011).
Coventry University School of Art and Design
(research student symposium11 May 2011).
Second Academic Forum for Saudi Female Students in the UK and Ireland in University of
Warwick (conference 21 May 2011).
Research Symposium in Coventry University on June 30th , 2011 .
Birmingham Institute of Art and Design:
Collaborative Symposium on November 30th , 2010.
o Cutting Edge Symposium on November 9th ,2010: Lasers and creativity. Loughborough University School of Art and Design.
o FACETS ( the first Facets talk of the season on
• Thursday November10th with artist John Stezaker in GS22 (Graham Sutherland Lecture Theatre).